I talk with my clients quite a bit about having a signature system. A signature system is the process you use to getting to the solution desired by your market or ideal client. I can cover that in more detail in another post. Here is just a partial list of ways you can take your system and break it apart for creation of new information products. One idea is to use this product as a giveaway on your website.
Take a peek (this is less than half of my actual list, but my clients would be mad at me if I gave them all away. LOL):
- Action guides – create a guide to using the system
- E-course – write a course that sends out via a series of autoresponders
- Video shorts – present clips in which you talk about each step
- Full length video program – create an entire video course on your system
- Teleseminars – series of classes by telephone bridgeline (www.eventbrite.com)
- Home study kit – develop templates, audio cds, and a workbook
- Blog posts – use your content to write about various steps and benefits of using your system in short posts (www.wordpress.org, www.blogger.com)
- Articles – write an article about one part of your system (www.ezinearticles.com)
- Tweets – send out short microposts on Twitter.com (<140 characters) www.twitter.com
- FB page – create a page based on your system www.facebook.com
- Templates – design fill-in-the-blank worksheets using your system
- Speech – develop your signature speech from steps within your system, or use 1-3 steps from the system for a “formula”
- Mobile app – have an app developed using components from your system; make it interactive
- Podcast – create short audio clips about topics generated from your system
- Newsletter by mail – develop a monthly mailable newsletter and theme each one with steps from your system
Hope you enjoy the list and can put it to good use!
WANT TO RE-POST THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR BLOG OR USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE, E-NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE? You may, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
About the Author: Tanya Smith is a creative business strategist specializing in showing service based entrepreneurs like coaches, consultants and freelancers how to spend more time making money with simple, yet profitable marketing systems. Her company Be Promotable provides clients with fresh actionable strategies and virtual resources to promote their businesses as power players in their market. Claim your instant access to a free 10 part ecourse, 10 Ways To Spice Up Your List at: www.bepromotable.com.