Not every social service is right for everyone.
This episode talks about the 7 questions I’ve been asking about live streaming video services like Blab.im.
- How committed are you to adding another social networking service?
- Will your audience follow you?
- How easy is it to learn and to use?
- Is there any automation capability?
- Are you up for creating the “perfect” background environment?
- How frequently will you use it?
- Will using this added service draw people closer to your buying experience?
Add to the list – what do you think of when considering a new social network?
[bctt tweet=”Not every social service is right for everyone.”]
You can watch this post on Youtube:
The Snack Size Marketing Podcast shares resources and tips to help you successfully apply micro content strategy to your social media marketing.